Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We Care For You
Corporate Cleaning Concepts has been following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for preventing illness in offices since our inception in 1985. With the spread of the COVID19 Coronavirus, we are even more committed to helping our employees, our clients and our community to stay healthy and safe. Our goal is to continue helping building and office managers keep their office spaces as healthy as possible during this crisis and beyond.
How We Can Help
- We use Hospital Grade disinfectant (MSDS sheet available upon request) in all offices
- All Corporate Cleaning Concepts employees wear gloves while cleaning
- We clean your office with a new or freshly laundered (with bleach) wiping cloths
- We routinely wipe keyboards, door knobs, light switches and other high touch spots with disinfectant
- We can arrange for your office to be fogged with a powerful spray disinfectant which can cover all surfaces
Center For Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization
What Can You Do?
The CDC gives clear guideline on the steps that individuals can take in preventing illness and avoiding exposure to the virus. They recommend:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
Cleaning Your Office Surfaces
The CDC recommends routine cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces. They recommend the following:
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- No additional disinfection beyond routine cleaning is recommended at this time.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks) can be wiped down before each use
Special Cleaning Of Frequently Touched Surfaces
Please let us know if you would like further information on an enhanced cleaning scope of work for high-touch point and high-traffic areas in your facility. Our routine cleaning and sanitation standards already meet CDC guidelines. Additionally, we’ve put in place a heightened disinfection response program.